Sunday, February 2, 2014

Aurora phone case

Tutorial: Northern lights phone case!
~ Where the lights touch the Earth
This one was painted/sponged! Not what I would usually go for but it turned out pretty nice <3
You can stop the video halfway and get a starry night/galaxy effect as well(:

Hope you enjoyed it!
btw I post a new tutorial every Sunday (well i try to but anyway every week) - Please check back!

I just visited a classmate's blog haha:) she's got like 1000+ views blogging about school life. I guess it is genuinely interesting but my blog only has like 200 views. I dunno. I'm a boring person):

and yess haha I need to start re-writing my blog format so it's more for crafters than bloggerz..
If you've still read until this point please give me any areas for improvement for my videos! Thank you so much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment